Today, many tourists are very interested in choosing a means of transportation to Ba Na Hills. Surely you will ask questions such as whether traveling to Ba Na Hill by motorbike is dangerous, how far is Ba Na from Da Nang, Traveling by motorbike to Ba Na, is there any note, etc. In this article, I will answer all the questions for those who are intending to ride a motorbike to Ba Na Hill.
Is Ba Na Hill located far from Da Nang?
Ba Na Hill is the most famous tourist area in Vietnam, invested and built by Sun World Group. This place has a fairy-like beauty that is very attractive and attracts thousands of visitors. Especially the image of Ba Na Hill Golden Bridge has made many tourists know about Da Nang tourism .
Ba Na Hill is located in Hoa Ninh commune – Hoa Vang district, about 40km from the center and the travel time is 1 hour. The road up here is also quite convenient, so visitors can travel by motorbike on their own according to the indicated route.
Is traveling to Ba Na Hills by motorbike dangerous?
Today, there are many vehicles serving the route to Ba Na Hill, but many tourists still want to drive up to explore. To save more time, you should learn the fastest and simplest route. You can explore Ba Na Hill more fully depending on your visit time.
Reasons to choose to go to Ba Na Hill by motorbike
There are many reasons for you to rent a motorbike to travel to Ba Na Hills with friends. When renting a motorbike, you will be comfortable with your own travel schedule and there are many reasons you should ride a motorbike such as:
- Cost saving: With about 80k to 150k you will be able to rent a motorbike to accompany you for 24 hours
- Take the initiative in time: You can rest, visit sightseeing on the roads moving to Ba Na Hill
- Feel the full beauty of Ba Na Hills more
- The flat road is very suitable for you to enjoy and admire the charming scenery
How much does it cost to travel to Ba Na Hills by motorbike?
When traveling to Ba Na Hills by motorbike, the specific costs are as follows:
Cable car ticket price
- Tickets for out-of-province tourists: 750k/adult, 600k/child
- Tickets for Danang people: 450k/adult, 350k/child.
- Visiting tourist attractions in Ba Na Hills
- Have fun at Fantasy Park
- Golden Bridge, French Village, mountain train
Service not included:
- Wax museum ticket
- Stuffed animal game
- Other skill games
Some addresses for motorbike rental to Ba Na Hill
Danang Motorbike Tour
Welcome the the Official Home Page of Danang Motorbike Adventure. Danang Motorbike Adventure offers the best road touring in Central VietNam. Danang Motorbike Adventure is Central Vietnam Dedicated Motorcycle Tour company. Our goal has: deliver quality service and to keep it real! We will show you the true depth of culture of this wonderful country, whilst keeping the riding awesome and full of adventure.
Tan Hoa motorbike rental service
- Address: 184 Huynh Tan Phat, Hai Chau, Da Nang
- Tel: 0868. 768. 768
- Rental price: 80-130k/day
Gia Huy motorbike rental service
- Address: 126/6 Tran Cao Van, Thanh Khe, Da Nang
- Tel: 0903. 529. 586
- Rental price: Ranges from 80-150k/day
Anh Tuan motorbike rental service
- Address: K141/16 Tieu La, Hai Chau, Da Nang
- Tel: 0905. 708.090
- Rental price: Ranges from 50-150k/day
Truong Dat motorbike rental service
- Address: K65/86 To Hien Thanh, Son Tra, Da Nang
- Tel: 0969. 722.744 or 0969. 822.844
- Rental price: 100-150k/day
In addition, you can refer to the motorbike rental service at the hotel with a variety of vehicles. Car rental price at the hotel will be higher from 150k to 200k. You should consult the price and quality in many places before deciding
Notes when renting a motorbike in Da Nang
The road to Ba Na Hill is mostly smooth and beautiful, but sometimes there are some steep sections. Therefore, when renting a motorbike, you should choose a car with a good engine that can ride a scooter or a digital car. You should check the horn, brake, temple can ask for a test drive to check the car.
If you intend to rent a car to explore Hoi An, Son Tra, Hue, you should rent a car in the form of many days for a more favorable price. In the evening, you can take the car for a few rounds to check in Dragon Bridge, Love Bridge or enjoy special dishes in Da Nang.
Experiences of traveling to Ba Na Hill by motorbike safely
Guide to the safest way to Ba Na Hill tourist area by motorbike
Before departing to Ba Na Hill, you should find out the weather on Ba Na Hills , cable car fare, fishing schedule to be able to arrange a reasonable travel time. Below is the safest route to Ba Na Hill and the most chosen by many people.
- Da Nang center – Dien Bien Phu – cross the bridge overpass Hue – Ton Duc Thang – Hoang Van Thai – about 20k to Ba Na tourist area
>>> Note: This is the main road with many passenger cars to Ba Na tourist area, so it is safe and easy to go.
In addition, you can travel along the route QL14B, but this road is quite dangerous, often accidents happen, so if you are not used to it, it will be very difficult to move.
Where to park motorbikes in Ba Na Hills?
When you move to Ba Na Hills you will have a section of signs indicating the area for tourists. In Ba Na Hills, there will be 2 parking areas, 1 is for cars and passenger cars, 2 is for motorbikes. After you park your car at the foot of the mountain, you will move to the ticket purchase area to board the cable car. To save time, you should contact to buy tickets in advance at travel agencies
What should be prepared when riding a motorbike to Ba Na Hills?
- You should bring some food and water to line your stomach in the middle of the road. The road is about 40km, but the terrain is mainly mountains and hills, so it will take a lot of time. If you ride a motorbike, you can stop and rest for a while
- Although the road is quite flat, there are times when you need to choose a firm driver to ensure safety.
- Ba Na Hills is located on the top of a mountain with an altitude of 1489m, so the climate is very cool and changes according to the time of day. You should bring a jacket to keep warm. In addition, you need to prepare a good pair of shoes to accompany you.
Suggest more the best means to go to Ba Na Hills
Choosing to travel to Ba Na Hills by motorbike is a quite free and completely proactive choice, but it will also have a lot of risks. According to Ba Na Hills travel experience, I will suggest you to refer to other means to visit Ba Na Hills more fully.
Tours of travel agencies
Sightseeing by tour Ba Na Hill is one of the best means by this service, you will be taken to your hotel or location around Da Nang. Choosing to visit by tour will have many advantages such as:
- Served by a new car to ensure safety and cleanliness
- Accompanying guide throughout the journey
- Enjoy a buffet with more than 100 Asian and European dishes in a 5-star restaurant in Ba Na
- Cable car ticket included and no waiting in line for tickets
Bus to Ba Na Hills
In addition, you can refer to bus routes to Ba Na Hills to pick up guests in Da Nang for only 100k. Pick up time is from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. and return is at 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. This vehicle is also quite close to each visitor. However, if you buy a night combo package, you will get FREE bus fare to go to Ba Na Hill and you will move to 1 Phan Dang Luu to register.
Tourist car, taxi, grab car
Not only that, but you can use the car rental service, take a taxi, grab. These vehicles all have the same price, the new service line is very safe for tourists. In addition, if you go this way, you are very proactive about the time, so you can rest assured.
See More: Da Nang Car Rental With Driver
What will you discover when traveling to Ba Na Hills by motorbike?
A day to explore Ba Na Hills when you go by motorbike on your own, you can go earlier or later. You will be more comfortable to visit, especially you must visit the following places:
A great virtual check-in point in Ba Na Hills is the French village. With typical European architecture of the 19th century, the surrounding landscape is designed in Gothic style, creating a very realistic French village scene.
Wax Sculpture Museum
If you want to be photographed with famous figures in the world, then Ba Na wax museum is a place that you cannot ignore. With images simulating characters that look like real life, it has brought visitors unexpected and indescribable feelings.
You will have the chance to check in and meet famous actors
Fantasy Park amusement park
The amusement park has an area of more than 21,000m2 and the games in modern Ba Na Hills will be an ideal place for you to relax. You will have the opportunity to experience strong, adventurous and other light games. Moreover, you will have very good photos when checking in here.
One of the biggest symbols of Da Nang tourism is the Golden Bridge of Ba Na Hills , which has resonated around the world. With a very majestic image with mossy hands supporting the Golden Bridge right in the middle of the vast mountains and forests. You will record very beautiful and meaningful moments when you come here.
Above is the answer to the question of whether traveling to Ba Na Hill by motorbike is dangerous for your reference. Choosing to go by motorbike will also be very easy, you can experience this feeling once. Hope you have a great trip and learn many interesting things.