You are traveling to Da Nang and are planning to come to Cu Lao Cham to explore and experience. In order to have an experience that suits your budget, it is very important to find out about the ticket price to visit Cu Lao Cham . Let’s update with us how much is the ticket price applied in 2022 with full services.
Where is Cu Lao Cham located?
Cu Lao Cham in Tan Hiep commune – Hoi An – Quang Nam is a cluster of islands about 15km from Cua Dai port. The area of this island is 15km2 including 8 large and small islands and is home to a unique mountain and sea ecosystem. Cu Lao Cham is an intersection between nature and heritage.
See More: How To get Danang To Cu Lao Cham
The latest canoe and train time to Cu Lao Cham
From Cua Dai Port, you will travel by canoe or wooden boat to Cu Lao Cham island. Travel time by wooden train will take about 30 minutes, and by speedboat, it only takes you 15-20 minutes to arrive. In the dry season, canoes and boats will operate daily, especially on rainy days, the defense side will not allow the train to run to ensure the safety of visitors. Time canoe, boat to Cu Lao Cham, specifically:
- Cua Dai – Cu Lao Cham: 8:30am departure
- Cu Lao Cham – Cua Dai: 14h00 departure
- During the peak season, departure time can be until 9:00 or 9:30
- If you rent a private canoe, you will be free in time, but the cost will be very high
Ticket price list to visit Cu Lao Cham by canoe and self-sufficient boat
Canoe fares to Cu Lao Cham
- Adults: 350,000VND
- Children from 5 to 9 years old: VND 175,000
- Children from 2 to 5 years old: 100,000 VND
Services include: Canoe 2 ways to and from the same day
Service does not include:
- Sightseeing tickets
- Snorkeling ticket
- Snorkeling ticket to see corals
- Shuttle bus
Price of wooden train ticket to Cu Lao Cham 2022
From Bach Dang port, Hoi An – Cu Lao Cham
- Adults: 150,000VND
- Children 2 to 5 years old: 70,000VND
From Cua Dai port – Cu Lao Cham
- Adults: 100,000VND
- Children 2 to 5 years old: 50,000VND
Travel time of wooden train:
- Bach Dang Port: 7:30am depart at 15:00
- Cua Dai Port at 8:30am, leaving at 14:30
Ticket price for charter boat, private canoe to Cu Lao Cham
If you want a comfortable private space, you can refer to a girl who rents a canoe as follows:
- 20-seat canoe: 5,000,000/ 1 unit
- Canoe 25 seats: 6,000,000/ 1 unit
- Canoe 45 seats: 14,000,000 / 1
Types of ticket prices to visit Cu Lao Cham and other services
In addition to the ticket price to visit Cu Lao Cham, there are also ticket prices for other services for your reference as follows:
- Transporting motorbikes across the island by wooden boat: 50,000 VND/ 1 unit
- Undersea walking tour: 950,000 VND / 1 person
- Self-sufficient coral reef diving ticket: 150,000 VND / 1 person
- Scuba diving: 800,000 VND / 1 person
- Motorbike rental on the island: 100,000 VND – 120,000 VND / 1 day
- Cu Lao Cham homestay rental price: 250,000 VND – 350,000 VND / 1 day
- Food prices range from: 100,000 VND to 150,000 VND / 1 person
Where to buy cheap tickets to visit Cu Lao Cham?
It will not be difficult for you to refer to the price of tickets to visit Cu Lao Cham, so you can buy it quickly and economically, I will suggest you the following 2 ways:
Buy tickets to visit Cu Lao Cham at Cua Dai port
Most self-sufficient tourists will come directly at Cua Dai port to buy tickets. If the number of tourists is concentrated on the island, you will have to queue for a long time to buy tickets here. Not only that, in the high season, sometimes when going to the port, tickets are sold out and this will make you very uncomfortable. In addition, in this case you will have to rent a private boat or join a tour with a very high price.
Buy tickets at travel agencies
This is one of the ways for you to buy tickets to visit Cu Lao Cham with many incentives and save money. Today, there are many tour operators expanding across Da Nang for you to choose from. You can refer to the day tour, the tour pick up at the port without having to wait in line. In addition, when booking tour tickets, you will be consulted and closed the fastest tour by the staff. You do not need to worry about preparing anything, just arrive on time to get on the bus and start experiencing it.
Should you buy a canoe ticket to Cu Lao Cham on your own or take a joint tour?
As you have read above, the ticket price to visit Cu Lao Cham for self-sufficient tourists will be higher than the price of a joint tour. One more thing if you go self-sufficient, you will lose a lot of money when visiting Cu Lao Cham. Most tourists often come here to travel by group tour and they meet the following criteria:
- Take the tour more convenient, take the shuttle to your place
- Many of you mistakenly think that going on a tour will be limited in time, but if you go on your own, you will still depend on the time the canoe comes ashore like a joint tour.
- You will be taken by your guide to visit all the famous attractions in Cham Island without having to think about planning.
- Cost savings if you calculate the full service package, but only 450,000 VND / 1 person, it is too cheap for such an interesting discovery.
Refer to Cu Lao Cham schedule for a day
Here is a one-day tour to Cu Lao Cham for your reference:
- 7:45 am: Pick up at the hotel to go to Cham Island
- 8:30: Be at Cua Dai port and do procedures to prepare to get on the high-speed canoe to visit Cu Lao Cham.
- 9h00: You will visit places such as Hai Tang Pagoda, Tan Hiep market, Champa ancient well.
- 10:00: Move to Hon Dai for snorkeling and swimming
- 12h00: Get on a canoe to have lunch in Cu Lao Cham
- 13h30: You will rest, enjoy the scenery and check in the eight beaches of Cu Lao Cham
- 15h00: Visitors get on the canoe and return to the mainland to end a tour of Cu Lao Cham
Notes when traveling to Cu Lao Cham self-sufficient
According to the travel experience of many people, if you have time, you can stay here for 1 night to explore more fully. In addition, you can participate in more activities such as squid fishing, camping, renting a car to explore the island, checking in Cu Lao Cham field crops . Besides, to make your trip go smoothly, you should note the following:
- Bring sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses and a beach bikini
- Bring a waterproof bag to drop off your phone while diving
- Do not bring plastic bags to the island because this is a regulation to protect the environment
- You should choose the most suitable time to go, especially in the dry season it will be a great experience
- If you are accompanied by children, you should take the tour to ensure safety
Above is the latest information about ticket prices to visit Cu Lao Cham for your reference. Hope this information will support you for the upcoming trip to Cu Lao Cham, Wish you have a very interesting trip.