- Private Car with driver can speak basic English
- Road tolls
- Parking fee
Transport From Hoi An To Bana Hills By Private Car
You are wanting to come to bana hills from Hoi An,You would like to do Transport From Hoi An To Bana Hills By Private Car but you wonder how is best way to do it., by the most convenient means of transportation, we Provide That. Ba Na Hill Station (or Ba Na Hills) is a hill station and resort located in the Truong Son Mountains west of the city of Da Nang, in central Vietnam. The station, advertised as “the Da Lat of Danang province” by local tourism authorities, was founded in 1919 by French colonists.
DETAIL ITINERARY HOI AN TO BANA HILLS PRIVATE CAR:
Danang Private Car offers Hoi An To Bana Hills by Private Car for best way. Distance 70 km and takes about 2 hours transfer. After driving; you will buy the ticket for cable cab transfer to the top of Bana Hills. You will have opportunity to enjoy 20 minutes transfer by cable car in Bana Hills. This is cable car system with 4 World Record.
Please let our driver knows when you would like to back from Bana Hills to Hoi An; driver will be there on time. After 2 hours more driving, arrival in Hotel in Hoi An settles payment and end Hoi An Bana Hills Hoi An by Private Car.
HIGHLIGHT TRANSPORT FROM HOI AN TO BANA HILLS PRIVATE CAR
- We have a team of English speaking drivers with years of experience serving international tourists.
- Our team available 24hour/7 days.
- Car fleet: New Car, Free Wifi, Baby seat.
- Distance Hoi An to Bana Hills is about 70km and it takes 2 hours to get there.
- Sunscreen is needed for this trip.
- Good sports shoes or sandal is suitable for the trip.
- A smark phone or a camera will help you save many beautiful screen.
- You can change departure time.
- Book tour before at least 24 hours, if can earlier will be great for good driver.
- We always support you all time during trip, contact by phone will be fastest way.
MAP DAY TRIP:
PRICE IN VND PER CAR HOI AN BANA HOI AN BY PRIVATE CAR:
Max 3 people
Max 3 people
Max 5 people
Max 10 people
- Entrance fee
- Personal fee
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review