Da Nang is home to some of the top tourist destinations in the Central region. So what can you do in Da Nang? Let’s explore the attractive adventure spots in this livable city with Danang Private Car’s.
Ban Co Peak.
Route: There are 3 main ways to reach Ban Co Peak:
- From Thuan Phuoc Bridge, go straight towards Son Tra Peninsula.
- From Dragon Bridge, follow Tran Hung Dao Street straight to Son Tra Peninsula.
- From Vo Nguyen Giap Street – the coastal road leading to Son Tra Peninsula.
Located on the top of Son Tra Mountain, Ban Co Peak is a highly appealing spot for adventurous travelers in Da Nang. Despite the dangerous and treacherous journey to the peak, it cannot deter adventure enthusiasts.
Here, you can fully admire the beauty of Da Nang city. The images of skyscrapers, boats swaying on the sea, and the Han River Bridge are all captivating. You can immerse yourself in nature, gaze at the sky, the land, and the panoramic view. The scenery is pristine, accompanied by a mystical atmosphere, vibrant and boundless nature.
You can book motorbike tours directly at DanangMotorbikeAdventure.com’s. DanangMotorbikeAdventure.com’s is the leading provider of motorbike tours in Da Nang, specializing in tours such as the Danang to Hai Van Pass motorbike tour, Hue to Hoi An motorbike tour, Hoi An to Hue motorbike tour, and many more. They offer a wide range of tours for you to choose from.
Ngu Hanh Son – Da Nang Travel Destination.
- Route: From Dragon Bridge, head towards the east bank of the Han River, turn onto Ngo Quyen Street (QL14B). Then, drive south, cross Tran Thi Ly Bridge, and continue straight to Ngu Hanh Son. Go straight on Le Van Hien Street to reach Ngu Hanh Son.
Ngu Hanh Son (Marble Mountains) is located in the southeast of Da Nang city, about 8 km from the city center. It is bordered by the East Sea to the east, Co Co River to the west, and Hoa Hai ward residential area to the south and north.
Considered as a sightseeing spot and a symbol of the city, Ngu Hanh Son consists of 5 mountains created by nature. Among them, Thuy Son Mountain is the highest and most beautiful, making it a popular destination for tourists to visit and take photos.
This place gathers the beauty of nature, including mountains and the sea, along with historical, cultural, and spiritual values. That is why Ngu Hanh Son attracts both domestic and international tourists.
Rang Beach – Da Nang.
- Route: From the city center, follow the coastal road – Hoang Sa Street. Continue straight to Linh Ung Pagoda, then go to Rang Beach.
Rang Beach is about 5 km away from the city center and offers a perfect natural beauty. When you arrive here, you will be pleasantly surprised by its pristine and charming scenery.
The beach is embraced by hills and features various sizes of gray rocks stretching endlessly, blending with green mountains, blue sky, and turquoise seawater.
- Route: Follow the coastal road – Vo Nguyen Giap Street to Son Tra Mountain, pass by Linh Ung Pagoda and reach the Thousand-Year-Old Banyan Tree. After passing through the area of the Thousand-Year-Old Banyan Tree, you will arrive at Ne Angle.
Mui Nghe (Nghe Cape) in Da Nang is a famous destination for adventure enthusiasts. It requires driving on a long road and crossing through a forest to reach this place. Surrounding Ne Angle is a large pond enclosed by rocks.
Here, you can admire the crystal-clear water that allows you to see the bottom with fish swimming inside. This coastal area is abundant with fish, shrimp, and other seafood, making it an ideal fishing spot for fishermen in Son Tra Peninsula.
Hai Dang Peak – Da Nang Adventure Destination.
Route: Similar to Ne Angle, from Ban Co Peak, Hai Dang Peak also follows the route up to Linh Ung Pagoda. Continue to the intersection, turn right to reach the Thousand-Year-Old Banyan Tree, or turn right to reach Hai Dang Peak.
Hai Dang Peak is also a popular tourist destination in Da Nang, attracting young people to visit and check-in. Da Nang has two most beautiful lighthouses, which are Son Tra Lighthouse and the lighthouse in Thuan Phuoc.
Hoa Trung Lake.
Route: There are 2 ways to reach Hoa Trung Lake in different seasons.
- Dry season: From the center of Da Nang, go straight on Hoang Van Thu Street (towards Ba Na Hill), turn right onto QL1A, then turn onto Tan Ninh Street to reach Hoa Trung Lake. Drive up the trail on the left side of the dam to descend into the grass field.
- Wet season: From the center of Da Nang, go straight on Hoang Van Thu Street (towards Ba Na Hill), turn right onto QL1A, then turn left onto Au Co Street (towards Hua Ninh Church) and follow the trail to Ho Hoa Trung.
Located far from the city center, Hoa Trung Lake embodies the peacefulness of the rural area of Da Nang. It is an artificial lake created to serve irrigation purposes, but it still possesses an irresistible beauty that attracts travelers to visit.
Surrounded by rolling hills and green foliage, it presents a tranquil and rustic charm.
Route: There are 3 ways to get to Van Village.
- By boat: Take Nguyen Tat Thanh Street straight ahead, turn onto QL1A, and continue until you reach the boat rental area to get to Van Village. Traveling by boat is the simplest way to reach Van Village.
- Descending from the mountain: Ride a motorbike to Hai Van Pass, park the bike at a local’s house, and walk about 1km to reach Van Village. This method requires a relatively strenuous effort to reach Van Village.
- Walking through the tunnel: Go to the foot of Hai Van Pass, take the train number 11, go through the tunnel (about 1km), and exit the tunnel. After walking 500m, you will arrive at Van Village.
Van Village is a small isolated village at the foot of Hai Van Pass, which used to be the residence of people with leprosy. You have to walk along the railway to reach the village. Its beauty is untouched and peaceful, having gone through many ups and downs in the past.
Thousand-Year-Old Banyan Tree – Da Nang Adventure Destination.
- Route: Follow the coastal road – Vo Nguyen Giap Street to Son Tra Mountain, pass by Linh Ung Pagoda, and reach the Thousand-Year-Old Banyan Tree.
The Thousand-Year-Old Banyan Tree has long been a symbol of Vietnamese countryside. It attracts visitors with its ancient and majestic presence. Within the Son Tra Nature Reserve, there is a cluster of banyan trees, among which one is considered the heritage of Da Nang.
Moreover, the surrounding area is home to a collection of banyan trees and rare plant species. Visitors will find great delight in exploring this place.
Tien Sa Beach Tourist Area.
- Route: From the Han River Bridge, go straight towards District 3, cross the roundabout of Ngo Quyen, turn right, continue on Ngo Quyen Street, and reach the end of the road – Yết Kiêu Street. The Tien Sa Beach Tourist Area is located there.
Tien Sa Beach Tourist Area always attracts tourists. People come here to enjoy the beautiful beach and spend a night camping. The water here is particularly clear and calm, allowing you to fully immerse yourself and enjoy it to the fullest.