The schedule for the International Fireworks Festival in Da Nang 2023 will take place continuously for 5 nights from June 3rd to July 8th, 2023 (DIFF 2023) with the theme expected to be “The World Without Distance.” The festival will feature the participation of 8 teams including: Vietnam, England, Italy, Poland, France, Australia, Canada, and Finland. It promises to bring everyone a spectacular and beautiful International Fireworks Festival.
INTERNATIONAL FIREWORKS FESTIVAL IN DA NANG 2023
According to the Da Nang People’s Committee, Mr. Dang Viet Dung – Vice Chairman of the Da Nang People’s Committee, chaired a meeting with relevant departments and units to discuss the ideas and plans for organizing DIFF 2023. This is the 11th time Da Nang has organized the International Fireworks Festival. Sun Group Corporation will implement it under the socialization method.
Regarding DIFF, Mr. Huynh Van Hung – Director of Da Nang Department of Culture and Sports said: “This is a unique cultural, entertainment and tourism event that contributes significantly to changing the face of tourism in Da Nang.”
DETAILS ABOUT THE INTERNATIONAL FIREWORKS FESTIVAL IN DA NANG 2023.
Organizing unit: Da Nang People’s Committee and Sun Group Corporation.
DIFF 2023 theme: “The world without boundaries”.
Number of participating teams: 8 teams including: Vietnam, England, Italy, Poland, France, Australia, Canada, and Finland.
Festival duration: The festival will take place over 5 nights from June 3rd, 2023 (opening ceremony) to July 8th, 2023 (finals)
The schedule of the Da Nang International Fireworks Festival 2023 is as follows:
- Evening of June 3, 2023: Opening ceremony with the Vietnam-Finland team.
- Evening of June 10, 2023: Canada-France.
- Evening of June 17, 2023: Australia-Italy.
- Evening of June 24, 2023: Poland-England.
- Evening of July 8, 2023 (Finals night): The two winning teams.
Venue for fireworks and spectator stands:
- Fireworks venue: Han River Port.
- Main spectator stand for fireworks viewing: Tran Hung Dao Street.
Performance time for the Da Nang International Fireworks Festival 2023:
Each participating team will perform for approximately 20-22 minutes (not less than 20 minutes and not more than 22 minutes) according to the theme of the International Fireworks Performance Competition 2023.
Criteria for evaluating the performances:
The following criteria will be focused on:
- The idea, diversity, and theme of the performance.
- Richness and diversity of colors.
- Uniqueness and quality of the performance.
- Scale and quantity of effects.
- Synchronization of sound and image, and the appropriateness of music with the fireworks.
- Relevance to the theme and the ability to express the meaning of the competition’s theme.
- Duration of the performance: 20 to 22 minutes.
Ticket prices for viewing the Da Nang Fireworks Festival 2023:
The ticket price ranges from 400,000 VND to 2,500,000 VND.
GRANDSTANDS FOR THE 2023 INTERNATIONAL FIREWORKS FESTIVAL IN DANANG.
The Danang 2023 fireworks grandstands will be set up along Tran Hung Dao Street and will include VIP stands A1, A2, A3, and regular stands B1, B2, B3, and B4. The Five Elements stage will be built on the Han River and will be used for the opening/closing ceremony and various music and art performances. The fireworks will be launched from the Thu River port on Bach Dang Street, facing the Novotel Danang Hotel. Ticket prices will vary depending on the location of the stands, with those closer to the main stage and fireworks launch site having higher prices.
- A1, A2, A3 stands: located directly facing the launch site and in front of the Five Elements stage. These are the most VIP stands for watching the fireworks, as they are reserved for organizers, guests, high-ranking officials of Danang city and central government.
- B1, B2, B3, B4 stands: slightly tilted away from the main stage, these stands are only suitable for watching the fireworks. The art performances can only be viewed indirectly through projector screens.
International fireworks display schedule from the Department of Culture and Sports of Da Nang City.
Information from the Department of Culture and Sports submitted to the Da Nang City People’s Committee. With the theme “The World Without Distance“, this year’s festival is still organized by Sun Group Joint Stock Company, with performance consulting from Global 2000. The fireworks display location is at the Han River port area, with the main grandstand and stage located on the sidewalk of Tran Hung Dao street. We hope that everyone will be well-informed about the Da Nang International Fireworks Festival 2023 to not miss the biggest event of the year in the city of Da Nang.