Originally a favorite drink of the Nguyen Dynasty kings, today Hue Royal Tea has become famous throughout the country. Tea is not only delicious but also a panacea that helps increase resistance and is very good for health. Below, we invite you to learn about this famous royal tea with Danang Private Car!
Introduction of Hue royal tea
Royal tea is another part of Hue cuisine related to the city’s royal history. Royal tea in Hue was the drink of the ancient Nguyen emperors. Tea is made from natural herbs, so the taste is very fragrant and good for health.
Today, royal tea has become a specialty of the ancient capital, a cultural feature of the Hue people. More than 80 years have passed, Hue has undergone a number of economic and political changes. Hue’s royal tea today is inevitably different from the original form.
However, these changes do not affect the interest of tea lovers who want to enjoy tea. Currently, royal tea in Hue is served at many different tea houses with different forms. It is a specialty that anyone traveling to Hue also buys as a gift.
What does Hue royal tea include?
Royal tea has a different composition from red or green tea. Royal tea is made from 16 different herbs. Each herb has its own flavor and medicinal properties and below is the function of each ingredient in Hue’s royal tea.
- Northern licorice: Northern licorice is an herb that has been used for many years in traditional medicine. And also a necessary ingredient of Hue royal tea . This herb helps to treat stomach ulcers and coughs, and can also be used for wound healing.
- Hoai Son or grinding tubers: Grinding tubers is a nutrient-rich vegetable. This herb can boost brain function, reduce inflammation, and improve digestive health.
- Goji berry: Goji berry is a super nutritious ingredient in Hue royal tea , providing antioxidants and preventing cancer growth.
- Thao Quynh Minh: This is a popular herb in Vietnam. Used to treat constipation and hemorrhoids. Fenugreek can also help relieve insomnia.
- Red jujube: Red jujube is the dried fruit of the jujube tree, red in color, sweet in taste and high in fiber. Red jujube offers a lot of health benefits such as treating insomnia, relieving constipation, reducing stress, anti-oxidant and preventing cancer.
- Chamomile: Has the effect of treating high blood pressure, partially inhibiting ringworm and antibacterial ability. Besides, chrysanthemum flowers in Hue royal tea also have the effect of treating dizziness, headache, boils, red eyes, etc.
- Bitter Gourd: Bitter gourd is also known as bitter gourd, mulberry chi, peach, melon, … Bitter gourd has the ability to enhance the body’s immunity, treat diabetes to improve vision. .
- Artichoke: Artichoke can support weight loss, prevent obesity, strengthen the immune system, protect the liver, treat cough, sore throat, support digestion, prevent hemorrhoids.
- Vetiver: The bud is also an important herb in Hue royal tea . Buds have the effect of treating gout, treating diabetes, reducing blood fat.
- Sweet grass: Sweet grass is also known as honey grass, sugar grass, sweet chrysanthemum, … very good for people with diabetes.
- Big apple: Dai apple is also known as jujube, black apple, is a familiar medicine in Eastern medicine, is an ingredient in Hue royal tea . Black apples are used to enhance the immune system, improve and improve health.
- Lotus heart: This is the germ part located inside the lotus seed. Lotus heart has the ability to lower body temperature, cool, cure insomnia. Can treat fever, coma, nosebleeds or kidney failure, …
- Anise flower: Anise flower, also known as Dai Anise, is one of the spices of the Vietnamese people. This is also a Southern medicine, can treat back pain, treat flatulence, bloating.
- Dang ginseng: Dang ginseng is different from ginseng, but both have the ability to supplement gas. Using iso ginseng will help you eat better, your body will be cool, and your skin will become more rosy.
- Hoa Hoa: Hoa Hoa is used to mix drinking water to cool, to dye yellow and is a medicine with many uses. Flowers have the effect of lowering blood pressure, stopping bleeding, preventing cerebrovascular diseases, anti-inflammatory, enhancing resistance, …
- Jasmine: Jasmine has the ability to reduce stress, anxiety, headaches, muscle tension and reduce heart rate. Used to treat insomnia, prevent colds, flu and treat blood circulation.
Benefits of Hue royal tea
Hue’s royal tea is not only a refreshing drink but also has many other uses for health. Natural medicinal herbs are combined according to heirloom recipes to help users get:
Support good sleep
Royal tea has long been used for relaxation and sleep. There is also scientific evidence supporting herbal teas for reducing fatigue and improving sleep quality. Royal tea can be a great choice both day and night. Especially if you are trying to kick the habit of drinking coffee before bed.
High blood pressure is usually controlled by maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Such as regular exercise and a low-sodium diet. Besides, royal tea can also play an important role in controlling and treating hypertension.
Helps lower cholesterol
Royal tea can strengthen the immune system, enhance resistance. Fights inflammation and may prevent cancer and heart disease. In Hue royal tea, there are high levels of antioxidants, which can help lower cholesterol.
You won’t see the effect of royal tea on your cholesterol right away. You have to drink the tea for weeks before there is any improvement in cholesterol levels.
Improves stomach and digestive problems
Due to poor eating habits and poor food quality, the stomach is often upset. However, Hue royal tea is known for its stomach-soothing properties. Helps relieve colic, flatulence, colic and constipation. It also promotes better food digestion and reduces stomach problems.
Effectively reduce acne and have more beautiful skin
Regular use of royal tea helps to detoxify the body and cleanse from the inside. Therefore, this cleansing property helps to give you perfect and soft skin.
The daily use of herbal tea clears acne skin, cures psoriasis, prevents eczema. As well as reducing pimples, redness, swelling and oxidative damage.
Drinking Hue royal tea regularly can help people with arthritis. May help relieve pain, fatigue and swelling in the joints. Ground root in royal tea is one of the best herbs for reducing inflammation very well.
Most people want to look and feel younger, but only a few work. All the antioxidants present in royal tea are known to aid in slowing down the aging process. Prevent the harmful effects of free radicals and reduce the aging of cells in your body.
Stay in shape
Royal tea has the effect of helping to regulate blood and reduce stress. It also stimulates blood circulation in the abdomen. That’s why this tea is so effective in keeping in shape.
In addition, the herbs in the tea can also purify the body and reduce the accumulation of excess fat. They contain vitamins such as A, B1, B2, C. Effective skin care, preventing excess fat accumulation in the body.
What types of Hue royal tea include?
As a famous specialty of Hue, royal tea now has many different types. Each type of royal tea has different flavors, attractive and suitable for many people’s preferences. Here are the royal teas that you should not miss when coming to Hue.
Royal tea bag filter
Tea bag filter tea is a popular royal tea species today, suitable for those who often travel or work. Or busy people, working all day at the office.
Royal tea bags are usually packaged in boxes, each box can contain many small tea bags. Each small tea bag has a specific and appropriate amount, which is very convenient to brew.
When you need to drink tea, you just need to rinse the tea bag with boiling water and then add boiling water. Wait about 5 minutes to have a cup of tea or a royal tea pot to enjoy.
Hue Imperial Court Tea
Quy Phi Tea is a Hue royal tea that is loved by many people. In tea there are not only 16 common herbs of royal tea. But there can also be another herb that is celandine.
Quy Phi tea is produced for women. Because tea has a great effect in detoxification, clearing heat, reducing acne, bringing smooth, shiny skin. In addition, tea is also very effective in keeping in shape.
Tea Minh Mang Hue royal court
If Quy Phi tea is used exclusively for women, Minh Mang tea is produced exclusively for men. Minh Mang Tea consists of 18 different herbs, selected for men.
Minh Mang tea has many different uses such as kidney tonic, yang, and vitality enhancement. Besides, tea also has the ability to effectively treat gout and become the choice of many men.
Mother Tea of Hue Imperial Court
Unlike Quy Phi and Minh Mang tea, Hue Mau Hau royal tea is produced for the elderly, people with weak eyes and often insomnia. Tra Mother Queen is a very meaningful gift for you to give to your parents and grandparents when traveling in Hue.
Because Mau Hau tea has the effect of supporting the treatment of high blood pressure, insomnia, and headaches. In addition, tea also supports improving eyesight and improving the health of users. At the same time, it helps to reduce cholesterol, tonic blood, cool the liver.
Hue royal tea G8, G9, G10
Royal tea G8, G9, G10 are three types of royal tea that are different in terms of packaging and ingredients in each tea. These three teas are suitable for all ages and can be enjoyed every day in your family.
In particular, G8 royal tea includes 26 different herbs. The tea has a light and ethereal sweetness. Tea includes 2 different packing ways, 250g and 500g.
G9 royal tea also includes the same ingredients as G8 royal tea, but the percentage of precious herbs will be higher. For example, the percentage of ginseng, goji berries, etc. will be higher in G9 tea than in G8 tea. Therefore, G9 tea has a stronger sweetness and is often bought by many people as gifts.
G10 royal tea is also made up of 26 herbs but the volume of these herbs is more. In the G10 royal tea bag, it will be divided into many small bags to drink and be vacuumed. This is a high-class royal tea, so the taste is also more delicious.
>>> Suggestion: Hue royal cuisine – a unique feature of the ancient land
How to enjoy Hue royal tea
In order to have a cup of Hue royal tea, the tea maker must be meticulous in each stage. Here is the art of enjoying tea according to Hue standards:
- Step 1: Rinse the teapot with plain water
This stage cleans the kettle and increases the teapot temperature to help wake up the tea in the best way
- Step 2: Wake up the tea
Put about 30g of tea in the pot with 2 to 3 apples. Then pour a small amount of water (85-90 degrees Celsius) just to cover the tea, shake well and drain the water after 30 seconds to 1 minute. This also helps to remove impurities from the tea during the drying process.
- Step 3: Make tea
Pour boiling water (85-90 degrees Celsius) into the tea, gently shake the teapot. This will help the tea stir in the pot, making the tea stronger. Wait about 5 minutes for the tea to infuse.
- Step 4: Enjoy the tea
Use a spoon to stir the tea and enjoy.
In addition to hot royal tea, you can make cold royal tea to drink on summer days. After brewing the tea, you can let it cool, put it in a glass bottle and put it in the refrigerator and enjoy.
Tips for using Hue royal tea
In order for royal tea to have the best health benefits, you need to pay attention to a few issues after drinking tea:
- In royal tea, there are many herbs that stimulate the uterus. May lead to miscarriage or uterine contractions. Therefore, pregnant women should not drink royal tea. Or if you need to use it, you should consult your doctor before drinking tea.
- Each day should only use about 30g to 40g of royal tea to bring the best effect. If you use too much, it will cause many side effects.
- Besides using royal tea to improve health. You should also practice healthy living habits to enhance the effects of royal tea.
Address to buy Hue royal tea
In the past, royal tea was only for kings or princes of the country. Now, royal tea has become familiar with people’s lives. Therefore, many tourists choose royal tea as a specialty of Hue to give as gifts to grandparents and parents. Here are some addresses to buy quality royal tea at reasonable prices in Hue.
Duc Phuong royal tea
- Address: No. 24 Nguyen Hue Street, Hue, Vietnam
As the name suggests, Duc Phuong specializes in providing Hue royal teas at reasonable prices. Royal tea here is extracted from 16 herbs derived from nature, good for health. Besides bringing solid health, royal tea also helps women find perfect beauty.
At Duc Phuong store, you have many choices: Cung Dinh tea, Quy Phi tea, Minh Mang tea, Peony tea. In addition, there are also Nhat Da Emperor wine, a wine-soaked ladder, etc.
Tea at Duc Phuong is packaged in two types, 500gr and 1000gr. Buying large tea bags will save money compared to 500g packs. The price of products at Duc Phuong ranges from 35,000 VND to 1,200,000 VND.
Tea Dinh Vu Di
- Address: Thien An, Huong Thuy, Hue, Vietnam
Tra Dinh Vu Di is located about seven kilometers west of Hue city center. The name of the shop attracts the attention of many customers, because in the Sino-Vietnamese sense it is “tea shop in the drizzle”.
Here, visitors can taste different types of tea, including some special teas that were previously only served to the royal court in Hue. In addition, this place also guides the assistants in the preparation of royal teas.
Depending on the mixture of traditional Chinese medicine, you can make Hue royal teas with different flavors. Packages of royal tea, each containing a variety of herbs. After enjoying the tea, you can choose for yourself the tasteful royal tea packages to buy.
First Name Tea
- Address: No. 12 Nguyen Canh Chan Street, Hue, Vietnam
De Nhat Danh Tra is currently a royal tea brand loved by many Vietnamese people. The teas here always prioritize the health of users, so they are produced from high quality and natural ingredients. Bringing users abundant health, good sleep and no acne, beautiful skin.
Here, Hoang De tea is the most popular product. Emperor Tea is made from 26 royal herbs. Emperor Tea is packaged in a wide variety of sizes.
You can buy Hue royal tea with Hoang De brand to try it or use it for a long time like 250gr, 250gr red, 250gr green packages. Or tea box of 10 filter bags, 20 filter bags, 30 filter bags, 20 green bags, 12 packs,…
- Address: No. 2/98 Nguyen Hue Street, Hue, Vietnam
Dr.Tea is a long-standing royal tea production company and has many agents and distribution stores. Dr.Tea’s teas are sold not only in Hue but also in the central, southern and northern provinces.
All types of royal tea at Dr.Tea are guaranteed of quality, safety and very clear origin. It is a reputable and safe place to buy royal tea at an affordable price.
Coming here, in addition to royal tea, queen tea, and imperial tea, you can also choose from many other unique products of Hue. For example, melaleuca oil, massage oil, Ganoderma lucidum, turmeric starch, turmeric ginger wine, etc.
Hue royal tea has become an indispensable drink of the ancient capital. Is a quintessence in the culinary art culture of Hue. Therefore, when coming to Hue, do not miss the unique specialty tea that Danang Private Car introduced above!