When you come to Da Nang, you will be amazed by the charm of the “city of bridges” situated by the Han River, which is generously gifted by Mother Nature with many beautiful beaches. Among them, Pham Van Dong Beach is one of the large and beautiful beaches here. In the itinerary to explore the tourist routes in Da Nang, DanangPrivateCar.com’s will reveal all the experiences of what to eat and what to do at this beach!
Where is Pham Van Dong Beach?
Pham Van Dong Beach is one of the largest and most popular beaches in Da Nang, attracting around 3500 – 4000 tourists every day. It’s not a coincidence that Pham Van Dong Beach is one of the most impressive tourist destinations in Da Nang in terms of the number of visitors.
This place offers a refreshing atmosphere, beautiful natural scenery like a painting, and a wide range of modern and constantly innovative entertainment and recreational services, appealing even to the most discerning travelers.
Located at the end of Pham Van Dong Street, Son Tra District, Da Nang City, Pham Van Dong Beach covers an area of 7726m2 and features various well-invested facilities, including the East Sea Park, a fountain, 6 freshwater reservoirs, and 24 changing rooms.
The sea here is as blue as the sky on a sunny day. Surrounding them is a fine white sand bank. It all comes together to create a captivating scene. Besides, Pham Van Dong beach is located right next to My Khe beach. Therefore, you can move here to check in and experience many other interesting games.
Directions to Pham Van Dong Beach.
Tourists have two options to get to Pham Van Dong Beach:
- First option: From the city center of Da Nang, you can take the Võ Văn Kiệt Street, then continue to Võ Nguyên Giáp Street. This route is less than 3km long and takes about 5 minutes to reach one of the most famous beaches in Da Nang.
- Second option: Depart from the city center, drive through Ngô Quyền Street, and head towards Pham Van Dong Street. Following this route will take a little over 5 minutes for a distance of nearly 4km.
Which transportation option should you choose to travel to Pham Van Dong Beach?
As DanangPrivateCar.com has shared, the beautiful Pham Van Dong Beach is located right in the city center, making it very easy to access, so you can choose any means of transportation.
- Motorbike: During your Da Nang trip, if you plan to stay at least 2 nights to explore various must-visit destinations, the most convenient and cost-effective option is to rent a motorbike for traveling between city attractions. At hotels or motorbike rental shops, you can find available motorbikes for rent at prices ranging from 200,000 to 350,000 Vietnamese Dong per day.
- Bicycle: Pham Van Dong Beach is only about 3 – 4km from the city center, so if you stay near the beach, you can opt for a bicycle to ride along to the beach. The rental price for bicycles in Da Nang is around 30,000 to 50,000 Vietnamese Dong per day.
- Private Car Service: The fastest and most convenient way for tourists to get to Da Nang Beach is by using a private car service. The car service in Da Nang is available 24/7 to serve tourists. With a private car service and driver in Da Nang, besides visiting Pham Van Dong Beach, you can also explore many other places. With a professional and experienced driver, you will have a safe and cost-effective travel experience.
When should you visit Pham Van Dong Beach?
DanangPrivateCar.com’s advises you to choose the summer season (approximately from March to September) every year as the perfect time to travel to Pham Van Dong Beach – Da Nang.
This is the dry season in the city of bridges, with warm sunny weather throughout the day, little to no rain, and rare storms. The weather is highly favorable for leisurely walks, check-ins, and participating in sports and recreational activities by the beach.
What’s attractive about Pham Van Dong beach?
Pham Van Dong beach is praised by many tourists in the cheap Da Nang Tour . Because not only can bathe in a cool place but also enjoy many other attractive things.
Engage in adventurous and thrilling games.
If you are an adventure enthusiast, dare yourself to try out thrilling games on Pham Van Dong Beach.
Here, there are many exciting activities for tourists such as paragliding, jet ski rides, surfing, and jet skiing. The cost to participate in these adrenaline-pumping games ranges from 500,000 to 1,000,000 Vietnamese Dong.
Additionally, at this beach, there are various other fun sports and activities you can join, such as beach volleyball and running.
Enjoy swimming in the sea
The location of Pham Van Dong beach right on the main road has a large area. The scenery along with the sea water here is extremely cool. Full amenities included. Therefore, this place always has many tourists visit to swim.
In the middle of the hot, red hot sun, you can relax and immerse yourself in the water. Then, stretch out on the sand, enjoy the cool breeze from the sea and watch the clear blue sky. This is really great, isn’t it?
Check-in East Sea Park
Traveling without checking in is probably a big omission, right? Pham Van Dong Marine Park has many beautiful views for you to live in. Especially the view every time the sunset falls. The sky turns orange-red, the sea is calm, the sand is fine. All form a great background for your photo.
Enjoy fresh seafood
Right in this sea there are areas selling fresh seafood . Because it is caught and sold directly by people, you don’t need to worry about freshness! Moreover, the selling price is also very affordable. The list of seafood sold is also rich and diverse, at your discretion.
Each dish will be prepared according to many different recipes. So you can enjoy it to your heart’s content!
Some restaurants selling delicious seafood you should visit such as: Le Gia seafood, Huong Bien restaurant, …
In addition, you can move in groups to organize BBQ right on the sea! This experience will definitely make you hard to forget.
Hotels near Pham Van Dong beach Da Nang
Danang is a place where tourism services flourished. Therefore, near Pham Van Dong beach, there are quite a few places to stay for tourists. You can stay in homestay, motel, hotel or in high-end resort areas. This depends on your individual needs and budget. Based on many people’s travel experience in Da Nang , the 2 addresses you should consider visiting are:
Nesta Hotel Da Nang.
- Address: 268 Vo Nguyen Giap Street, Da Nang.
Nesta Da Nang Hotel is a 4-star standard hotel with services and scale that are no less than any star-rated resort.
Located in a prime location, with 5 floors and 94 finely designed and fully equipped rooms, this hotel is close to the beach, only about 2km from the Dragon Bridge and 5km from the airport. It is a top choice for your stay in Da Nang.
Melia Vinpearl Danang Riverfront.
- Address: 341 Tran Hung Dao Street, Da Nang.
If you choose Melia Vinpearl Danang Riverfront for your stay in Da Nang, you will only need 5 minutes to get to Pham Van Dong Beach.
With its modern apartments offering guests the pleasure of admiring the sparkling sea and the Han River Bridge at night, Melia deserves to be on the list of recommended hotels/resorts for your visit to Da Nang.
Vinpearl Luxury Da Nang
It is no coincidence that Vinpearl Luxury is loved by many tourists. This is possible thanks to the convergence of the following 5 advantages:
- Has a golden location: This resort is located right on Non Nuoc beach . The quiet scene with the golden red light of the sunset fell into the room. This is especially suitable for travelers who want to enjoy the most luxurious amenities.
- Many types of rooms: Vinpearl has a full system of 3 hotels and resorts, villas and villas. Therefore, you can choose a room depending on the number of people and travel needs. Villas and villas are usually suitable for families and groups of tourists.
- Restaurant and bar system: Located on the premises of this property. Therefore, at night, instead of walking to the beach, you can immerse yourself in the lively bar atmosphere. When booking, the staff also suggests that you choose the dining and entertainment packages. Please consider and choose!
- Many entertainment facilities: Many mentioned facilities include a private beach, large swimming pool, gym and integrated spa.
- Reasonable room rates: Room rates at Vinpearl are not as expensive as many people imagine. Room rates here are at an affordable level. So you can completely relax!
Beaches near Pham Van Dong beach
Pham Van Dong beach is also located close to many other famous Da Nang tourist attractions . Typical among them are 3 beaches below:
My Khe Beach Da Nang
Forbes magazine once praised My Khe beach as the most attractive beauty on the planet. With the advantage of being located near the center of the city, tourists come here to visit a lot. Moreover, they can see from here the Da Nang Bridge and other landmarks.
In addition to having a fine white sand beach and clear blue water, My Khe beach also has the advantage of coastline. Specifically, they are quite wide and stretch, so they can develop many tourist attractions. For example, restaurants, resorts and gymnasiums….
Visitors can completely stop by the restaurant, enjoy a glass of cold water. After that, sit and chill with the melody sent from the ocean waves. Just like that, all worries and troubles of the day are dissipated.
In the summer, My Khe beach is especially lively with the scene of tourists swimming. Therefore, this place is specially paid attention by the government to the issue of safety.
The rescue force is always present and attentive in duty. In public bathrooms, there is a storage service for guests. The cost is only from 20,000 VND.
The best time to visit this beach is from April to September ! In addition to swimming, do not forget to experience boat racing, parachuting, tug of war…
Man Thai Beach
At this time, Man Thai beach still retains its pristine beauty. Local fishermen mainly live by fishing and selling fresh seafood. Therefore, if you come to this beach at dawn and dusk, you will be able to clearly feel the rhythm of life of the residents.
Basically, the sea water here is not too clear. Compared to other beaches, the beauty of Man Thai is also somewhat weaker. However, the air here is extremely fresh, giving you a lot of quiet space. Therefore, it is especially suitable for travelers who are depressed. At night, walk on the beach, remove all worries in the city.
The best time to walk and swim in Man Thai beach is after 4 pm . Admission to the beach is free. So, if you have a chance, come and explore it right away!
In the Marble Mountains tour , many tourists are impressed with the beauty of T20 beach . According to the line of history, in 1975 the US army established entertainment services here. They expanded to meet the needs of American military personnel. Therefore, this is considered the earliest beach to appear.
At this time, T20 beach is still attached to the minds of Da Nang residents. Clear blue water, mild climate. Soaking in the cool water here is satisfying for everyone.
Travel tips for Pham Van Dong Beach.
DanangPrivateCar.com’s believes that during your trip to Da Nang, you should not miss the opportunity to visit Pham Van Dong Beach along with other famous beaches in the city. To have a joyful, memorable, and safe beach trip, keep in mind the following:
- Pham Van Dong Beach has ropes outside the water to indicate safe areas – areas with dangerous deep waters where tourists should not swim out. Additionally, around 6 pm, you will hear a signal not to swim anymore for safety reasons. Please follow these instructions for a complete and smooth trip.
- The perfect time to visit the beach is in the summer, roughly from April to September. During this time, the sea is calm and blue, with plenty of sunshine and less rain, and it’s also the season when fresh and delicious seafood is abundant.
- Even during the dry season, unexpected thunderstorms can occur in the evening. So, be sure to check the weather conditions before your trip to be more prepared.
- Essential personal items to bring to Pham Van Dong Beach: swimwear, sunscreen, towels, sunglasses, and a phone charger.
- In the summer, both domestic and international tourists flock to Hoi An. Therefore, book your accommodation in advance to be proactive and ensure you get the most satisfying place to stay.
- Choose comfortable and fashionable clothing that allows easy movement for convenient exploration of various places.
- When participating in outdoor activities, especially at the beach, don’t forget to apply sunscreen, wear a wide-brimmed hat, and put on sunglasses to protect your eyes and skin from the sun.
- To capture all the wonderful moments, don’t forget to charge your phone and camera batteries fully. So you can take as many pictures as you like.
DanangPrivateCar.com’s believes that you will truly feel satisfied, and all your tiredness and worries will be completely washed away when you set foot to wander on the smooth white sand, breathe in the fresh air, and savor the salty taste of Pham Van Dong Beach.