Discover My Khe Beach Da Nang – Top 6 most beautiful beaches on the planet
Dubbed the “sea city”, Da Nang owns many beautiful beaches that are not available everywhere. One of them is My Khe beach in Da Nang . My Khe was voted in the top 6 most beautiful beaches on the planet, a destination that everyone wants to visit once. Want to know what this beach has to offer, let ‘s explore with Danang Private Car
Where is My Khe beach in Da Nang, what’s special?
Which district is My Khe beach in?
Besides scenic spots such as Marble Mountains, Son Tra Peninsula or Linh Ung Pagoda, bridges, etc., My Khe Beach is also a destination that almost every tourist who has the opportunity to come to a livable city also chooses. visit.
This beach is located on Vo Nguyen Giap street – a 5-star street of Da Nang, located in Phuoc My ward, Ngu Hanh Son district. It is only about 3km from the city center in the southeast direction. So it is very easy to find the way and move.
In addition to My Khe beach , there are many other beautiful beaches in Ngu Hanh Son district such as Non Nuoc beach, Bac My An beach, etc. This gives visitors many choices when they want to travel to Da Nang. Nang.
What features does My Khe Beach Danang have?
My Khe is the common name of the coastline about 10km long, stretching from Son Tra peninsula to the foot of Ngu Hanh Son mountain. My Khe beach is only about 1km long, located in the city center.
This beach is famous for its fine white sand, clear blue water, warm all year round, gentle waves and green coconut trees surrounded, creating an irresistible beauty. In addition, the sea is extremely clean, the depth is moderate, … very suitable for sightseeing, swimming and participating in water activities.
The reasons why My Khe beach in Da Nang was voted the most beautiful on the planet
Not only making domestic tourists love, My Khe beach is also famous all over the world. It was very honored to be voted by the American newspaper Forbes as one of the 6 most beautiful beaches on the planet. For the following reasons:
- This beach is located in a location very close to the city center, so it is extremely convenient for finding and moving.
- This is a completely free beach, no charge for any fees, including fresh water bathing.
- My Khe Beach Da Nang fully converges the elements: white cut, yellow sunshine, blue water, smooth waves, cool green coconut trees, …
- In addition to natural swimming activities, My Khe also strengthens the development of outdoor activities and sports games to meet the needs of visitors.
- The sea water here is rated at a safe level, the salinity is not too salty, only 60%, extremely green – clean, very suitable for swimming.
- This is a developed Tourist Destination in Da Nang with high-class and luxury resorts and hotels built to serve the needs of rest and relaxation.
- Marine tourism services at My Khe beach are fully invested, with lifebuoys, protective staff, ensuring safety for swimmers.
How to move to My Khe beach Da Nang?
As mentioned, My Khe beach is located very close to the city center, so moving is also more convenient.
About the way
Depending on the starting position, there will be different directions. Dulichsontra.com will guide you on how to get from the airport and from Danang Dragon Bridge.
- From Da Nang airport, you go towards Duy Tan street, cross Tran Thi Ly bridge – Go straight to Nguyen Van Thoai street – turn right through Vo Nguyen Giap to go to My Khe beach.
- From the beginning of the Dragon Bridge, you follow the Vo Van Kiet road. At the end of the road, turn right through Vo Nguyen Giap – turn left into Truong Sa/Vo Nguyen Giap. Just go straight and come.
About the vehicle
The distance is not too far, the way to My Khe beach in Da Nang is also convenient, so the choice of vehicle is also easier.
- Taxi: In Da Nang, it is very easy to catch a taxi to go to My Khe beach. Taxi prices range from 9-13k/km/4-seater and from 10-14k/km/7-seater. You can book from Mai Linh, Vinasun, Song Han, …
- Bus: This is the cheapest means of transport, but you have to go to the correct pick-up station, wait until the bus route runs, a bit passive. To get to My Khe beach, take the bus number 1.
- Motorcycle: This is the most convenient and comfortable way to say it. Motorbike rental price is from 80-100k/car/day, feel free to explore many places. Just ask for directions from the locals or search the map and follow.
In addition, you can also take a cyclo (with a close location) or rent a tourist car, use a personal car.
REFERENCES: Top 8 Beautiful Beaches in Danang, Vietnam
The right time to check-in My Khe beach Da Nang
Weather is a factor that greatly determines the quality of your beach trip. The climate in Da Nang is divided into two distinct seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. And of course, the dry season will be more suitable to go to the beach.
According to the experience of Da Nang tourism , the period from March to August is the most ideal to go to My Khe beach. During this time, the sea is less active, sunny, clear blue sea and very little rain, convenient for sightseeing, taking photos as well as swimming and playing games on the sea.
In particular, June and July are the peak sea tourism season. People often come here to experience and relax with family and friends. If you want to avoid crowds, limit this time and the occasion of May 30, May 1.
What is the attractive experience of My Khe beach in Da Nang?
As one of the attractive destinations of Da Nang, every year My Khe beach attracts millions of tourists to visit, swim and entertain. If you come here, you will also have the opportunity to participate in the following fascinating experiences.
Check-in beautiful scenery of My Khe beach
Dulichsontra.com assures you, the first thing when you set foot on one of the 6 most beautiful beaches on this planet is to pull out your device and take a few selfies right away.
Cool space, beautiful scenery, long white sand in harmony with the blue sea, green coconut trees, blue sky above, … this natural scene is the ideal virtual living background. In addition, on the beach, there are many contexts set up for you to check-in.
Immerse yourself in the cool, clear blue water
After taking pictures, we went to the beach. My Khe Beach Da Nang owns clear, warm blue water, moderate depth, fine white sand, very suitable for swimming.
There is nothing better than a dip in the cool water. A feeling of relaxation and refreshment. Especially if you go to the middle in the summer, it is even more ideal, freely waving and playing in the sea, dispelling the hot sun of the Central region.
Join the game on My Khe beach
When you come to My Khe beach, you also have the opportunity to participate in many interesting games. As a famous beach, attracting many tourists, this place is also invested in more fun activities on the sea for visitors to have the most complete experience.
Depending on your playing ability, choose the appropriate type. Paragliding, water motor, windsurfing, canoe dual cannon, … all bring you a sense of excitement when playing.
Watch sunrise and sunset on My Khe beach
Sunrise and sunset are two moments that dulichsontra.com thinks you should never miss when you come to My Khe beach Da Nang . The early morning scene with gentle sunlight mixed with the bustling atmosphere of the fish market will make you feel very relieved and peaceful.
And in the afternoon, when the sun gradually falls, the scene here is even more poetic when the whole sky is tinged with orange-yellow color. At this time, you can walk on the sand, sit and admire the scenery and take virtual pictures.
See the scenery of My Khe beach at night
Going to the beach at night and watching the My Khe beach at night is also a romantic experience you should try. You can walk on the sand with your lover, friends or family, listening to the sound of the waves crashing and the sea breeze.
At night, the street lights and pictures of ships at sea create a shimmering scene. The activities also last until late at night, you are free to enjoy, play and eat.
REFERENCES: Experience of going to Da Nang’s love bridge : a romantic destination for couples
The main beaches in My Khe beach Da Nang
Coming to the right season of beach tourism, you will find that most of the beaches in My Khe beach are crowded with tourists. Although there are 3 beaches, none of them attract tourists. If there is a need to bathe and have fun. You can find one of the following beaches.
Pham Van Dong beach
This beach is located right at Pham Van Dong park. Although the area is quite small, but the beach is gentle, the waves are light, the sea is blue, clean, the sand is fine, … so if you have children who want to swim, this is a quite suitable place.
However, in general, this beach is not as ideal as other beaches if you want a spot to experience all the services on the sea. This place mainly serves park activities.
Beach 1 free bicycle service., 2, 3
Beaches 1, 2, 3 are located in the planning area of the city, and are also the main beach of My Khe beach in Da Nang . It is fully invested with services and utilities such as: storage, car parking, fresh water bathing area, dining, rescue team, buoy rental and windsurfing, paragliding…
The sea water is unspeakable, blue and clear, fine sand, and green coconut trees. It can be said that this beach can meet all the requirements of visitors. So feel free to come and experience.
T20 – T18 beach
This is the first and oldest beach of My Khe beach. T20 – T18 beach is located close to Non Nuoc tourist area. Although it has been around for a long time, the number of tourists choosing this beach is less because the sea water here is quite deep and the waves are relatively strong.
If it is said to swim in the sea, it is not impossible, but you have to be really careful, especially when you have small children with you. But for sightseeing, relaxing and taking pictures of all kinds, this is not a bad choice.
Which hotel should you choose when you want to stay near My Khe beach Da Nang?
Located on the 5-star Vo Nguyen Giap street – one of the streets with the most hotels, resorts, … of the city. Therefore, you do not need to worry about accommodation if you need to stay near My Khe beach.
Depending on the needs and economic conditions of each person, choose the appropriate stopover. It can be homestay, hotel, budget motel or luxury hotels and resorts.
Hotels and resorts near My Khe beach
Muong Thanh Luxury Da Nang
- 270 Vo Nguyen Giap, Bac My Phu, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang
Muong Thanh Luxury is also popular and chosen by many people for their trip. The hotel is a complex of rooms with a large number and scale with 40 floors, 2 basements. Full of luxury amenities. However, the room rate here is not cheap, you should consider.
Hotel A La Carte
- Address: 200 Vo Nguyen Giap, Phuoc My Ward, Son Tra District, Da Nang
This hotel is located on Pham Van Dong beach. Possessing classic and luxurious architecture and high-class services such as swimming pool, restaurant, sports room, etc., it is guaranteed to bring you a memorable stay.
Da Nang DLG Hotel
- Address: 258 Vo Nguyen Giap, My Phuoc Ward, Son Tra District, Da Nang
San Marino Hotel Danang
- No. 161-163-165 Vo Van Kiet, An Hai Dong Ward, Son Tra District, Da Nang
Homestays near My Khe beach Da Nang
Another type of accommodation that you can refer to is the homestay. Homestay is both beautiful and close and also has enough facilities.
Carpe Diem homestay
This homestay near the sea is the choice of many tourists. Carpe Diem homestay is designed with many colors but still looks very gentle, giving visitors a feeling of closeness. Here you will feel like at home.
- Address: 9 Dinh Thi Hoa, An Hai Ward, Son Tra District, Da Nang
Rose garden homestay is located right next to My Khe beach, only 100m away, so it’s easy to walk. From here it is also easy to move to restaurants and eateries. Homestay consists of small rooms with cozy design, fully equipped. Especially free bicycle rental.
- Address: 30/7 Ha Bong, Phuoc My Ward, Son Tra District, Da Nang
Sea kite homestay
- Address: Lot 21, An Thuong 32, Bac My Phu Ward, Ngu Hanh Son District, Da Nang
What to eat at My Khe beach in Da Nang?
Famous dishes should try when coming to My Khe beach
My Khe beach is not only an ideal place for fun and entertainment but also a great place to enjoy delicious and attractive dishes. If you don’t know what to eat and what to eat, you can list the following items on your menu:
Seafood dishes: Going to the sea must definitely eat seafood. The seafood here is caught the same day and is always processed, so it is very fresh and sweet. All kinds of bowls, crabs, squid, … you can steam or stir-fry, cook hot pot all delicious.
My Khe seaweed: This is a specialty of My Khe sea, seaweed has long, black fibers, when soaked in water, it will expand. It can be used to make salads, soups, etc., for example, very eye-catching and good for the body.
Flying fish roe salad: The dish with the fragrant, fleshy taste of flying fish roe plus the sweetness of crayfish, the fat and fat of pork and vegetables, etc. will give visitors an unforgettable taste.
In addition, there are some other dishes that Danang Private Car think you should not miss such as: Quang Tuy Loan noodles, My Khe Cao Lau, My Khe mussel rice, etc.
Recommend restaurants, eateries near My Khe beach Da Nang
This beach area not only concentrates many hotels and resorts, but many restaurants and eateries are also built to serve the dining needs of visitors.
Most of these eating places have diverse menus with delicious cooking methods. The price may be more expensive than the popular eateries, located on the edge of the city, but in general, it is quite reasonable, suitable for many tourists.
- Seafood Street: No. 51 Vo Nguyen Giap, North My An, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang
- Sea Crab Seafood: No. 112 Vo Nguyen Giap, My An, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang
- Ancient Seafood: No. 354/1 Vo Nguyen Giap, My An, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang
- 4U Sea Restaurant: Lot 1D Vo Nguyen Giap, My Khe, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang
- Be Man Seafood Restaurant: Lot 8 Vo Nguyen Giap, Man Thai, Son Tra, Da Nang
More tourist attractions near My Khe beach Da Nang can combine to explore
Located in a fairly central area, from My Khe beach you can easily combine to visit many other tourist attractions of Da Nang.
East Sea Park
Moving south of the beach, you will see East Sea Park. This is a favorite entertainment and entertainment destination for local young people. It is also a popular destination for tourists.
With green grass, soaring coconut trees, white sand in the distance, whispering waves, it has become an ideal place for sightseeing, relaxation and check-in for all visitors. Here you can have fun with thousands of pigeons, organize activities with friends, relatives, etc., for example.
In addition to the nickname “city of the sea”, Da Nang is also known by many as the “city of bridges”. Therefore, after exploring My Khe beach in Da Nang , take the time to visit and explore the bridges in this city so that the trip will have more memories!
Da Nang has a Dragon Bridge with the image of a giant dragon reaching out to the East Sea, a Han River Bridge that can rotate 180 degrees, a modern sail-shaped Tran Thi Ly Bridge, Thuan Phuoc Bridge, Nguyen Van Troi Bridge, etc. All of them cross the Han River and are located right in the city center, very easy to navigate.
Son Tra Peninsula
Son Tra Peninsula is one of the famous landscapes of Da Nang. From My Khe, you follow the Vo Nguyen Giap/Hoang Sa road to arrive, the road is easy to find, easy to go.
As the “green lung” of the city, this place makes visitors enjoy the green space, fresh and cool air. Here you will feel extremely relaxed and comfortable. Son Tra peninsula also has many beautiful places and beaches such as Ban Co Peak, Linh Ung Pagoda, Tien Sa beach, Da Den beach…
Notes to know when experiencing My Khe beach Danang
My Khe beach in the summer attracts a lot of people and tourists from all over the world to experience. If you also plan to explore one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, please note the following points for dulichsontra.com:
- Before swimming, please warm up your body, joints of hands, joints of legs, joints of neck for about 5 minutes to avoid cramps causing unwanted problems.
- Pay attention not to swim too far from the shore (more than 15m), to deep water areas. Pay attention to the red buoys and flags that limit the play area. Don’t go beyond that for your own safety.
- If you do not have experience swimming in My Khe beach, you should pay attention to the water flow. Usually the reverse flow will be darker in color than the surrounding area, the surface is calmer, the waves are small, there may be bubbles. If you see these signs, you should stay away.
- This is a large beach with full services. Including free fresh water bath service. After bathing, go back to the area near the parking lot to take a shower again.
- Do not forget to apply sunscreen, wear a wide-brimmed hat, and sunglasses to protect your skin against the effects of UV rays – the agent that causes skin darkening and skin cancer.
Above are all the information and experiences of going to My Khe beach in Da Nang that dulichsontra.com wants to send to you. An attractive destination, isn’t it? So if you have the opportunity to set foot in this beautiful coastal city, don’t forget to take the time to explore one of the 6 most beautiful beaches on this planet!