Accounting for more than 40% of the total number of tourists traveling to Da Nang, Ba Na Hills is the region’s leading tourism and festival destination. So, how to get from Da Nang To Bana Hills? Find out with Da Nang Private Car’s in the article below!
Where is Ba Na Hill tourist site located? How many kilometers from Da Nang to Ba Na Hill?
Is Ba Na Hill far from Da Nang?
Ba Na Hill, also known as Ba Na Nui Chua, is the highest mountain in the Central region of the Truong Son mountain range (with a height of 1,489 meters above sea level). It is located in Hoa Ninh commune, Hoa Vang district, Da Nang city, only about 30 kilometers from the city center. With a mild climate all year round, the average temperature ranges from 15 to 20 degrees Celsius, with the highest temperature only around 20-25 degrees Celsius. Sometimes in a day, it can gather all four seasons of the year, making Ba Na become very special.
In the early 20th century, to serve the resort needs of the French, many guesthouses, hotels, and resorts were built along the mountain ridges, on top of the Chua mountain and Ba Na peak. At that time, it quickly became the best stopover in Indochina, attracting many large-scale tourists. After being devastated by the war, the buildings were abandoned and forgotten.
After a while, based on the existing foundation, Sun Group Corporation rebuilt it into the most luxurious tourist and resort area in the Central region, with a cable car system, accommodation areas, entertainment areas, and more. Until now, Ba Na Hills has become a famous name on the tourist map of Da Nang in particular and the country in general.
The route from Danang to Ba Na.
There are 3 routes from the city center of Danang to Ba Na, but for convenience, it’s recommended to choose one of the following two:
Ba Na – Suoi Mo Route: This is the shortest route and often the most popular one. From the city center, you go through Duy Tan Street to the first roundabout, turn into Nguyen Van Linh Street and reach the second roundabout, then turn into Nguyen Tri Phuong Street. Continue to the third roundabout and turn onto Dien Bien Phu Street, go straight and reach the next roundabout where you follow National Highway 1A, then turn left onto Ba Na – Suoi Mo – Hoang Van Thai Road to get there.
National Highway 14B Route: From Nguyen Huu Tho Street to the roundabout, turn into August Revolution Street. Go straight and turn right onto the bypass road. Continue for another 7.5 km, then turn left onto Ba Na – Suoi Mo – Hoang Van Thai Road. Following this direction, you will see Ba Na tourism area.
How to move from Da Nang city to Ba Na
Currently, there are many ways to get to Ba Na Hills. Depending on your purpose and travel needs, you can choose the most suitable form of transportation.
Private car with cars from 4 to 45 seats.
In addition to the above means, large groups of tourists can rent a tourist car according to the tour in Da Nang to move to Ba Na. Tourist cars have types from 4 to 45 seats for visitors to comfortably choose the right vehicle.
The rental price for this route ranges from VND 400,000 to VND 2,200,000 including petrol, driver costs, tolls and parking fees and passenger insurance, excluding VAT.
(Max 3 Pax – 2 Baggages)
(Max 4 Pax – 3 Baggages)
(Max 8 Pax – 6 Baggages)
|Inclusion||Private Car with driver can speak basic English, Petrol, Road tolls, Parking fee.|
|Exclusion||Meals, Guide, Entrance fee, Personal fee.|
Link Booking: Da Nang To Bana Hills By Private Car
Taxi – the best choice for families with young children
With a distance of about 30-40km, many tourists choose to take a taxi to move from Da Nang to Sun World Ba Na Hills. This is considered the most convenient and safest means of transport and is extremely suitable for groups of 4-7 people, families traveling with small children.
Here are some taxi companies in Da Nang and their phone numbers:
- Mai Linh Taxi: +84 236 356 5656
- Vinasun Green Taxi: +84 236 368 6868
- Tien Sa Taxi: +84 236 379 7979
- Song Han Taxi: +84 236 3 72 72 72
- Sun Taxi: +84 236 399 9999
- Han River Taxi: +84 236 3 79 79 79
- Friendly Taxi: +84 236 3 65 65 65
- Faifo Taxi: +84 236 3 92 92 92
- Dichung Taxi: +84 236 3 73 73 73
- Vina Gold Taxi: +84 236 2 22 22 22
However, the price of a taxi is higher than that of other means of transport.
Bus – The most economical means of transportation
In addition to choosing a taxi to move around, tourists, especially couples and small groups of friends, can choose a bus to go from Da Nang city to Na Hills.
Fares range from 150,000 VND round trip, 100,000 VND one way. This ticket price includes a guide, a 500l bottle of water and is picked up and dropped off within Da Nang city. Travel time is about 70-80 minutes one way.
- Visitors should note that they should clearly ask the departure time of both the trip and the return trip so as not to miss their trip.
- Choosing a bus to go to Ba Na from Da Nang is quite inconvenient because the bus leaves the resort early, leaving you not much time to fully experience Ba Na at sunset and in the evening.
Motorcycle – The most suitable vehicle for travelers who love to travel
The distance of about 35km from Da Nang to Sun World Ba Na Hills is relatively easy, so motorbikes are the means of choice for many young people. Traveling by motorbike allows you to freely explore Da Nang and Ba Na, taking the initiative in your travel itinerary.
Currently, in Da Nang, there are many motorbike rental units, the price ranges from 100,000 VND to 150,000 VND/car/day.
- Visitors should note that you should ask the price of the car before renting to avoid incurring unexpected costs.
- Car rental procedure: you need to prepare 1 A1 driver’s license, identity card and deposit of 500,000 VND.
Shuttle bus to Ba Na
For visitors using the Ba Na Night combo package (boarding the cable car after 16:00), Ba Na Hills provides a round-trip shuttle service.
Accordingly, the night combo ticket is 600,000 VND/person, including shuttle bus from central points in Da Nang city, 1 buffet of 70 dishes and 1 glass of German draft beer at Beer Plaza, have fun at Fantasy Park – the largest indoor park in Vietnam and many other attractive check-in points in Ba Na.
Technology motorbike taxi
In particular, from Da Nang to Ba Na, visitors can choose motorbike taxis and technology vehicles such as Grab, Go Viet … to move. The convenient point of this type is that visitors can know the price of the trip and easily book a car by smartphone.
Therefore, if you do not know the roads in Da Nang, instead of renting a motorbike, you should choose a motorbike taxi to be proactive in your schedule and immerse yourself in the nature of Da Nang.
- at peak hours, it will be difficult to catch a bus to Ba Na or back to Da Nang. Therefore, visitors need to consider choosing other means of transportation to avoid long waits.
Travel Tips Visiting In Ba Na Hills From Da Nang
Here are some travel tips for visiting Da Nang and Ba Na Hills:
- Plan ahead: Before you go, make sure to research the best time to visit, the weather, and any special events or festivals that might be happening.
- Bring comfortable shoes: Both Da Nang and Ba Na Hills involve a lot of walking, so make sure to pack comfortable shoes.
- Stay hydrated: The weather in Da Nang can be hot and humid, so make sure to bring a water bottle and stay hydrated throughout the day.
- Dress appropriately: When visiting Ba Na Hills, keep in mind that the temperature can be cooler due to the higher elevation, so bring a jacket or layers. Also, dress modestly and respectfully when visiting religious sites.
- Use reliable transportation: There are many transportation options available, but it’s important to use reliable services to ensure a safe and enjoyable trip.
- Learn some basic Vietnamese phrases: Knowing a few basic Vietnamese phrases can go a long way in communicating with locals and showing respect for the local culture.
- Be respectful of the environment: Whether visiting natural sites or cultural landmarks, be mindful of your impact on the environment and practice responsible tourism
There are many ways to go to Ba Na from Da Nang. Hopefully the above suggestions will help travelers choose the right vehicle and save money. And if you only come to Ba Na Hills for 1 day, don’t forget to save the Ba Na tourist map for the most complete trip!