Da Nang Tourism: The hot and sunny weather makes beach tourism more attractive to visitors. Therefore, when choosing this type of tourism, you need to prepare some necessary items, as well as pay attention to food and drink issues to have an interesting and meaningful trip!
Notes on necessary items when going to the beach:
- Swimwear: if you are going for a short period, you can prepare one set; if you are going for about a week, prepare two sets for a change. You should also prepare a pair of soft, waterproof sandals for walking on the beach.
- Non-waterproof camera, video camera to capture your moments.
- Wide-brimmed hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, and beach towels.
- Seasickness medicine, allergy medicine, and simple medical equipment.
My Khe Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Discover My Khe Beach with DanangPrivateCar.com’s
Note on eating and drinking:
- One of the appealing aspects of a beach vacation is enjoying seafood, but if you have allergies, you need to be careful. On the other hand, you should also bring allergy medication for prevention. The types of seafood that typically cause the most allergies are crab, lobster, stingray, tuna, and shellfish.
- To ensure safety, be careful when swimming, don’t go too far from the shore, avoid areas with whirlpools, and don’t ignore safety signs.
- In addition, bring sweet snacks, fruit, and canned food to eat after swimming because activities like swimming and walking will make you burn a lot of energy and get hungry easily. Light meals help maintain your enjoyment and provide essential nutrients. Note that people with diabetes must bring their own food to avoid sudden blood sugar spikes.
See More: Top 8 Beautiful Beaches in Danang, Vietnam
Some other notes:
- Don’t wear leather or sports shoes to the beach.
- If you bring children, prepare swimming goggles to prevent water from getting into their eyes. Sometimes you might need them too.
- Sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher protects your skin when you expose it to the sand.
- Bring your own towel.
- Prepare eye drops and cotton swabs: spending the whole day swimming in the ocean will definitely make your ears wet and itchy. Use them to keep yourself clean and restore your hearing and vision as before.
- Bring some medications: Some sleeping pills, seasickness pills should be taken half an hour before departure, with light meals. Some seafood can easily cause allergies such as itching, hives… so you also need to prepare allergy medication. In addition, pay attention to bring simple medical supplies such as cotton, bandages, pain relievers, and diarrhea medicines, specialized medicines if you have chronic illnesses because the island is a remote area with limited physical conditions.
Danangprivatecar.com provides car rental services with drivers in Danang. Customers can rent cars to travel to famous tourist destinations, airports, train stations, or to conduct city tours. This service is provided with a diverse and high-quality fleet of cars, ensuring comfort and safety for customers. Our drivers are enthusiastic and experienced locals who are ready to assist customers throughout their journey. Customers can also choose the type of car that suits their needs and the number of people traveling, from sedans to 29-seater vehicles.
Wishing you a happy beach vacation!