My Son Sanctuary of Vietnam ranks 9th in the top 10 most beautiful and famous temple complexes in Southeast Asia. So to help you have more experience of traveling to My Son Sanctuary, here Danang Private Car will share all the information about this attractive tourist destination through the article How to get from Da Nang to My Son Sanctuary from A-Z for you!
Table of Contents
The way from Da Nang to My Son Sanctuary
Option 1: From National Highway 1, go south to Nam Phuoc town (about 39km), then go west on route 537 for about 9km to Tra Kieu. From Tra Kieu, you move another 12km, when you reach the fork, turn left according to the signs, go another 9km to My Son. From My Son, you move a short mountain road for only about 5 minutes and then walk along the stone path leading to the My Son holy site.
Option 2: From Hoa Cam overpass – National Highway 14B – Nguyen Trai school – turn left go straight to Kiem Lam wharf – take the ferry along route 537 and go back to Nam Phuoc about 1 km, there will be a signboard to My Son Then you continue to move according to instruction 1 is to My Son holy place.
Note : This method 2 saves about 30 minutes compared to method 1, but the road is quite roundabout and worse than method 1.
How to get to My Son From Danang
Private Car Rental With Driver
Danang Private Car offers Danang To My Son by Private Car transfer. This is the best way to discover My Son Sanctuary and Hoian from Danang. No need to follow big group; no sharing the car with anyone else. You will get the most comfortable service with Danang To My Son by private car.
|Private Car with driver can speak basic English, Petrol, Road tolls, Parking fee.
|Meals, Guide, Entrance fee, Personal fee.
Link Book:Da Nang to My Son Sanctuary Private Car
Bus from Da Nang to My Son
You can take bus number 06 to go from Da Nang to My Son according to the specific route information as follows:
- Route length: Da Nang – My Son is about 60km
- Operating time: From 5:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily with a schedule of 30 minutes/trip.
- Route: Da Nang City Center Bus Station – Dien Bien Phu – Le Duan – Hoang Hoa Tham – Ham Nghi – Le Dinh Ly – Nguyen Tri Phuong – Trung Nu Vuong – Duy Tan – Nui Thanh – Canh Mang August – Hoa Cam – National Highway 1A – Provincial Road 610 – My Son.
- Total number of pick-up stations: 50 points.
- Ticket price: Depending on the route of tourists, it ranges from 8,000 – 30,000 VND/way
- Information about bus route operators:
* Da Nang Passenger Car and Commercial Service Joint Stock Company – Tel: 0511,3680670
* Hai Van Transport and Tourism Service Cooperative – Tel: 0511,3649917
* Transport and Service Cooperative General business Duy Xuyen – Tel: 0510.3877225
* Quang Nam Transport Joint Stock Company – Tel: 0510.3820011
With a distance of about 60km, many tourists choose to take a taxi to move from Da Nang to My Son. This is a convenient and safe means of transportation, but with a bit expensive, the driver does not stop on the way.
Here are some taxi companies in Danang:
- Taxi Mai Linh 15,100 – 18,500 VND/Km 0220.127.116.11.56
- Taxi Vinasun 15,500 – 18,500 VND/Km 018.104.22.168.68
- Taxi Tien Sa 15,000 – 18,000 VND/Km 022.214.171.124.79
- Taxi Han River 15,000 – 18,000 VND/km 0126.96.36.199.72
- Air Taxi: 16,000 – 20,000 VND/km 0188.8.131.52.27
Please note that the above information about Da Nang Taxi prices mentioned above is for reference only at the time of writing. Actual prices may vary depending on vehicle types, traveling on holidays, etc.
With the above sharing about My Son travel experience and detailed information about the How to get from Da Nang to My Son Sanctuary hope to be of great help for your upcoming trip