Coming to Hue, you cannot ignore famous check-in places In Hue such as Ngo Mon, Truong Tien Bridge, Quoc Hoc school…
Ngo Mon Gate, Ngu Phung floor
In 1805, King Gia Long started the construction of Hue Citadel according to the architecture of Vauban citadel with a zigzag type of citadel, above which there are many fortresses. Initially, Hue Citadel was covered with earth with a circumference of about 10 km, later it was built with brick walls to reinforce and have the complete appearance as it is today under King Minh Mang. In 1832, King Minh Mang announced the completion of the construction of Hue Citadel.
Nghinh Luong Dinh is a work located on the vertical axis from Hue Monument to Phu Van Lau, built under the 5th King Tu Duc (1852) and used as a resting place for the king before going down the river to go up. dragon boat or as a place to cool off. In the 15th year of Thanh Thai (1903), the work was carefully restored, in the third year of Khai Dinh (1918) it was embellished again so that the king could regularly come to rest.
Phu Van Lau is located in front of the Imperial Citadel of Hue built in 1819 under King Gia Long. This is where in the past the Nguyen dynasty listed important edicts of the king and the court, and the results of exams held by the court. This is also the place where the battles between elephants and tigers took place to entertain the king.
Experiencing historical ups and downs, even now and in the future in the ancient capital of Hue, there have been and will be many works crossing the Perfume River, but Truong Tien Bridge is still an irreplaceable symbol.