It is the pho restaurants in Da Nang that are bringing the taste of Hanoi pho to the land of Da Nang. And help the culinary map here become richer and more unique. Pho Hanoi is not only a rustic dish, it is also a culture. Is a brand when it comes to Vietnam in the international arena. And even while traveling around Da Nang, you can still enjoy the delicious taste of each Hanoi noodle. Surely with the suggestions of Danangprivatecar.com will give you a delicious meal, prepared in the “land of strangers”.
A miniature Hanoi inside every noodle shop in Da Nang
When talking about pho, people immediately think of Hanoi, this is the place where pho is born and perfected. Help it become Vietnamese culture. And foreign tourists know or hear about Vietnam by what food? Please tell me it’s Pho Hanoi.
In other words, pho represents Hanoians, for the air, for each street, for each smell of milk flowers. Pho restaurants in Da Nang have brought the delicious and sweet taste of pho in the capital to the sunny and windy sea. So that every time you step into a pho shop, the aroma of pho noodles, bone broth, beef, chicken … reminds people of Hanoi.
In addition to Pho, there are many delicious dishes you should eat when coming to Da Nang, there are many tourist attractions and delicious food addresses that you do not know. Read the article Da Nang self-sufficient travel experience 2022: Where, What to Eat, What to Play?
Pho is not only available in Hanoi, but in Hanoi, pho is the best. It is true that where it was born, only there will know how to help it become perfect. Now that pho has become a familiar dish throughout the region, it’s easy to enjoy the fragrant chewy noodles from rice.
Sip a bowl of stewed broth seasoned with spices and the fragrant aroma of a bowl of pho. Although each region has different spices, bringing many flavors to the bowl of pho. But surely in the middle of a beautiful Da Nang city, you can still settle in a bowl of pho with a rich traditional flavor
Top 10 best pho restaurant in Danang with many varieties for you to choose
Not only luxury restaurants but even popular noodle shops in Da Nang give you their own unique taste. That is the aroma, the taste of the original Hanoi Pho.
1. Pho Thin 13 Lo Duc – Delicious pho restaurant in Da Nang
Pho Thin has created a brand name for more than 40 years in Kinh Ky land. Now the flavor of Pho Thin is once again present in Da Nang. Bringing the standard flavor of Hanoi pho makes many customers fall in love and the shop is always in the top of delicious pho restaurants in Da Nang.
Thin Pho restaurant in Da Nang is built in bold Hanoi style. Helping diners come here to enjoy the feeling of sitting in the heart of the capital, eating a famous bowl of pho. The sweet and fragrant pho broth is simmered from pork bones and beef bones.
The shop serves all kinds of pho such as: Chicken noodle soup, rare beef noodle soup. In particular, beef hot pot is also a dish chosen by many diners for family gatherings.
- Address 1: No. 60 Pasteur, Hai Chau 1 Ward, Hai Chau District, Da Nang
- Address 2: G15 Pham Van Dong, An Hai Bac Ward, Son Tra District, Da Nang
- Opening hours : 6:00-14:00, 17:00-21:0
2. Pho Ly Quoc Su – Famous Hanoi Pho brand in Da Nang
Pho Ly Quoc Su has built a system of pho restaurants known by people everywhere. Now, this system is present in many provinces and cities. And in Da Nang, Pho Ly Quoc Su has created a solid foothold. Even if the price is slightly higher than the average. But with the taste of pho without criticism and the quality of professional service, every diners will be satisfied.
The delicious Northern Pho restaurant in Da Nang – Ly Quoc Su is certainly not the only option. However, if you want to enjoy a traditional bowl of pho in the North, this is the perfect choice. Bone broth with chewy noodles is delicious served with raw vegetables, chili, lemon ….. It may be simple but the taste inside is perfect.
- Address: 5 Tran Quoc Toan Street, Phuoc Ninh, Hai Chau, Da Nang
- Opening hours: 6: 00-22 :00
3. Pho restaurant in Da Nang – Pho Hoan Kiem
This is an address you should go to first when you want to enjoy the North’s heirloom pho. As the choice of many families in Da Nang because of its cheap price, pho is delicious. Although the price is cheap, you can rest assured because the owner always chooses fresh ingredients.
Da Nang people are open-minded and simple, but in food they are really strict people. They perfect every part of the dish to make it perfect when it comes to diners. Go to the pho restaurant in Da Nang – Hoan Kiem, you can choose rare pho, encrusted pho, and noodle soup. Or mixed fried rice, beef vermicelli, chicken vermicelli, ….
- Address: No. 94 Trung Nu Vuong Street, Binh Hien, Hai Chau, Da Nang
- Opening hours: Open all day
4. Viet Beo Pho – Delicious restaurant in Da Nang
Known as a delicious restaurant in Da Nang, Pho Viet Beo is the choice of students and locals. Thanks to its delicious taste, and its good reputation, Vietnamese Pho now attracts a lot of tourists, including international visitors. They come here to see Hanoi’s pho market, to receive peace of mind about quality and price.
It is known that the owner of Viet Beo Pho restaurant does not import ready-made noodles from outside, but does it himself. That’s the reason why the noodles are soft and very fragrant with the delicious smell of rice. Pho is sweet and fragrant with many spices mixed together. All help the pho to dissolve when put in the mouth. In the morning, the shop is very crowded, so you need to come early to not have to wait long.
- Address: No. 35 Ly Tu Trong, Thach Thang Ward, Hai Chau, Da Nang
- Opening hours: 6:00am – 10:00pm
5. Pho Bac 63 – Delicious pho restaurant in Hai Chau district, Da Nang
Pho Bac 63 becomes one of the oldest pho restaurants in Da Nang. With an age of more than 30 years, it is enough for Pho shop to understand the taste of many diners. That’s why they always keep the traditional taste of Hanoi noodle soup.
The chewy white noodles are filled with bone broth. The sweet and tender chicken is served with a plate of basil, cinnamon, onions, lemon, and a bowl of pho to add full flavor.
Although it has been 30 years of selling pho in Kinh Ky land, but due to not expanding the scale, many tourists know about Pho Bac 63. The shop is still crowded every morning, perhaps because the taste of the bowl of pho is so perfect, captivating people’s hearts. This is also a delicious and convenient Danang breakfast restaurant.
- Address: 203 Dong Da, Thach Thang, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City
- Opening hours: 5:30am – 9:30pm
6. Pho An Nam – The address to eat delicious Saigon Pho in Da Nang
Not only Hanoi Pho is known by many people, but Pho Saigon is also a brand that is gradually being affirmed. And the owner of An Nam Pho restaurant has brought the flavor of Pho Saigon mixed with traditional flavors and sea spices. All for a bowl of pho eat once and remember forever.
An Nam is a pho restaurant in Da Nang that any diners when coming will be satisfied. A large, filling bowl of pho is served with a myriad of flavors, plus a basket of herbs to accompany it. For those who like more sour and spicy taste, you can squeeze more lemon, add a little satay, a few tablespoons of vinegar soaked in garlic. The bowl of pho is now perhaps even more special than a proper ballad .
- Address: No. 42 Tran Van Tru, Hoa Thuan Dong, Hai Chau, Da Nang
- Opening hours: 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m
7. Vietnamese Pho – The best pho restaurant in Son Tra district, Da Nang
The name Vietnamese pho has partly demonstrated the taste and quality of the bowl of pho here. Not as colorful as a bowl of Quang noodles, nor as squishy as rice paper rolls with pork. The bowl of pho here is the clear color of the broth, the milky white color of the delicious chewy noodles.
Going to Da Nang, after exploring the places, when hungry, immediately go to Vietnamese Pho to find lunch and dinner, the results are unmatched, In addition, the owner of the Vietnamese pho restaurant is extremely easygoing, so many young people always consider This is my favorite pho restaurant in Da Nang.
- Address : 1066 Ngo Quyen, An Hai Bac, Son Tra District, Da Nang
- Opening hours: 5: 30-12:00, 16:30-22 :00
8. Delicious breakfast restaurant in Da Nang – Pho Ha Thanh
Pho is used as breakfast by many people. Therefore, every morning Pho Ha Thanh can sell up to hundreds of bowls of pho. That’s why we should call Pho Ha Thanh a delicious breakfast restaurant in Thanh Khe district , Da Nang.
Every time a customer orders, the owner will quickly dip the pho in the broth. This helps the noodles soften and absorb the spices. Continue to add encrusted, bucket, rare beef into the bowl and then immediately brought out to customers.
Beef bones are carefully crafted to bring out a naturally sweet broth
When it is still hot, the bowl of pho gives off the aroma of 7749 spices and flavorings. But perhaps for many people they are “addicted” to this fragrance. Alas, it is both pleasant and delicious and feels the atmosphere of a Hanoi in the land of the sea. Ha Thanh Pho restaurant is also famous for being clean and spacious.
- Address: 25 Phan Thanh, Thac Gian Ward, Thanh Khe, Da Nang
- Opening hours: 6: 00-12:00, 16:30-22 :00
9. Pho 75 – Enjoy Saigon-style Pho
Pho 75 takes you to the generosity of Saigon people, where pho is also known as a familiar rustic dish. Not only has the aroma of spices, the broth is also quite sweet according to the Southern taste. For Hanoi pho lovers, perhaps this is the place where you can enjoy a little bit of its own.
Add a little lemon, chili for the perfect taste
In addition to pho, the shop also serves a lot of food from the land of Da. Of course, it is impossible to mention the specialties of Da Nang such as Quang noodles, fish noodle soup …
- Address: 91 Ngo Gia Tu, Hai Chau, Da Nang city
- Opening hours: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m
10. Pho Co Long – Nam Dinh family heirloom noodle shop in Da Nang
It is known that the Co family is one of the families in Dong Son commune, Nam Dinh. With Nam Dinh’s heirloom noodle soup, which is famous near and far and has been present in many provinces and cities. Pho Co Long is a branch in Da Nang where diners can enjoy the delicious taste of the original Nam Dinh pho.
Eating with crackers brings a different taste
If you travel to Da Nang but are excited to eat Pho Nam Dinh, then go to Co Long restaurant right away. The restaurant serves a variety of types of pho such as: chicken noodle soup, encrusted pho, rare noodle soup, noodle soup, re-rolled noodle soup or really fried rice, fried rice with beef melon, vermicelli, fried noodles ..
>>> Check it out now: Revealing 12 fresh seafood restaurants in Da Nang with cheap prices to fill up
- Address: 48 Le Dinh Duong, Phuoc Ninh ward, Hai Chau, Da Nang
- Opening hours: 6: 00-23 :0
Save more delicious pho restaurants in Da Nang no less than the above nominations
Many types of pho are served at restaurants
|Pho restaurant in Da Nang||Address, opening hours|
|Viet Kieu Pho||
|Pho Nghia Beo||
|Pho 2 Lam||
|Pho Hong restaurant||
Suggesting delicious dishes that should be avoided in addition to noodle shops in Da Nang
Pho is still known as a delicious, easy-to-eat dish, and the price is not expensive. However, in the midst of a prosperous Da Nang, the culinary world is more diverse than anywhere in the S-shaped country. There are too many delicious dishes and specialties of Da Nang that you should enjoy even once. .
If you have not planned to “eat today”, then why not immediately refer to the suggestions below.
1. Where to eat delicious Quang Da Nang noodles
Where to eat delicious Quang Da Nang noodles
+ Quang Noodles with Frog Kitchen Page No. 10 Ha Bong, Hai Chau, Da Nang
+ Quang Noodles Da Nang Mrs. Buy 19-21 Tran Binh Trong, Hai Chau District, Da Nang
+ Quang Huong Home noodle shop at 78 Phan Thanh, Thanh Khe district, Da Nang
+ Quang Bich noodles In Lien Chieu district, Da Nang;
+ Quang Ba Vi Da Nang noodles at 66 Le Dinh Duong, Hai Chau, Da Nang
2. Da Nang chicken rice restaurants must try
Da Nang chicken rice restaurants must try
+ Hoi An Chicken Rice Da Nang No. 253 Ho Nghinh Street, Son Tra District, Da Nang City.
+ Ba Buoi chicken rice No. 253 Ho Nghinh, Son Tra, Da Nang
+ Hin Map chicken rice restaurant 29 Pham Hong Thai Street, Hai Chau, Da Nang
+ Chicken rice 9 cups Da Nang No. 31 – 33 – 35 Ngo Van So Street, Lien Chieu, Da Nang
+ Tu Tai Chicken Rice No. 62 Hai Phong Street, located in Hai Chau District, Da Nang City
+ Ba Ba Chicken Rice No. 168 Ho Nghinh Street, Phuoc My Ward, Son Tra District, Da Nang City
3. Top 5 Da Nang filter cake shops, the more you eat, the more you grind
+ Mrs. Van’s filter cake
+ An Thanh filter cake 510 Nguyen Tri Phuong, Hai Chau district
+ Ba Be restaurant 100 Hoang Van Thu, Hai Chau district
+ Banh Mi Tien K164/1 Hoang Dieu, Hai Chau district, Da Nang city
Suggested recipes from delicious pho restaurants in Da Nang with Hanoi’s taste
There are many types of Pho Hanoi such as beef noodle soup, chicken noodle soup, pork noodle soup, etc. But the most famous is probably Hanoi beef noodle soup. Join Son Tra Travel to discover the traditional recipe for cooking pho with Ha Thanh flavor.
Hanoi beef noodle soup ingredients
Use fresh beef to make a rich bowl of pho
- Delicious beef
- Phở noodles
- Beef ribs
- Cow’s tail
- Cow’s muscle
- Spices: Onion, ginger, small dried onion, chicken smell, coriander, cardamom, cinnamon, star anise, sugarcane
- Chili sauce, lemon, seasoning seasoning
The process of cooking Hanoi beef noodle soup
+ Prepare the ingredients
- Beef, ribs, tail need to be washed, ox tail is cut into small pieces. Soak all ribs, tails, corn and beef in dilute salted water. Soak for about 2 hours to clean meat and reduce odors.
- Large onions and small dried onions, sugarcane, and ginger are grilled until the skin is black and fragrant. Leave the shell on during baking. When cooked, peel, peel and rinse with water.
- Ginger needs to be crushed, cut into quarters with onions.
- Roast anise, coriander seeds and cardamom, cinnamon until fragrant.
- Vegetables of all kinds should be washed, finely chopped onions, especially small children’s tubers.
+ Cooking beef pho in the traditional way
Stew the bones thoroughly, remove all the foam
- Step 1: Beef, ribs and oxtail after being soaked in dilute salt water will be put in the pot. Pour cold water to cover all the meat and bones and bring to a boil.
- Step 2: When the water boils, lower the heat and cook for another 5 minutes. Remove any dirt and crumbs from the meat and scoop out the broth.
- Step 3: Drop the bag containing the roasted cardamom into the pot of boiling water. Add salt and seasoning. Cook for about 2 hours. Remove the corned beef and place it in a bowl of cold water. Remove from water and cut into thin slices.
- Try the bone broth again. Should be seasoned at a light level to suit all tastes. If it’s pale, people can add more.
- Take the right amount of pho and then put it directly on the pot of boiling water. Take a large bowl of soup, put the naked pho in, sprinkle vegetables, onions, and beef on top of the pho. Pour boiling broth on top.
Tips revealed by the noodle shops in Da Nang to make the bowl of pho more delicious
- Should wash beef thoroughly, if necessary, can be exposed to boiling water once. Only a clean, delicious piece of meat will bring out the perfect broth.
- Do not use fish sauce to season the broth. When the fish sauce stays for a long time, it will make the water sour
- When stewing, if the water is dry, you should bring the water to a boil
Feeling the delicious taste and breath of Hanoi through the noodle shops in Da Nang has been the choice of many locals. Or even international tourists have not had the opportunity to set foot in the capital. But surely, with the standard taste of Kinh Ky will make any diners satisfied and comfortable every time they visit. Once again, Danangprivatecar.com thank you for reading this article!